Aftermath Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rohan Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IsangMahal
JailBait
JailBait

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 am

Use the following template in your own thread.

Ign: IsangMahal

Class: Dragon Knight

Level: 54 (and 68% almost lvled)

Tempest member who recommended you:
N/A

Sex:M

IRL Name: Gill Asencion

Hours to devote to play per day?
Id say about 10-12 hours a day because of no school right now... (:
Have Ventrilo/Mic?
Yes i have vent, and yes i gotta mic
Previous Guild Name? Why did you leave your previous guild?
Akatuski, because my guild wasnt strong enough and there are way better guilds out there... than mine.. so yeah.. just trying to join yours..
Why do you want to join Tempest?
I want to join Tempest because its the best guild in Rohan right now, and also because i really want to try out TW and TSB and also because Tempest has always been my dream guild and i was hoping to finally join in... PLEASE
Tell us a little bit about yourself/Background.
Well some background about me is that, i love MMO RPG's and ive always been dedicated to my game play... Rohan is one of the most funnest games ive ever played that was free... i did play WoW and i did play other MMO's but i think its really fun... Also, i have been in guildes where they are really strict on everything... Raid wise and like everything... umm pvp and pve and pking... but its really fun. I would ALWAYS go into battle for another person in the guild if they were getting messed with... Im not scared to pvp or pk... PVP and PK is the BEST thing in the game... i love it...

PLEASE consider my application and pst me or anything in game.. im on right now Wink

-IsangMahal
Back to top Go down
DeathStick
JailBait
JailBait

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:11 pm

Sorry, Denied.

Guild is Dead, sorry your dream wont come true.
Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1