Aftermath Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rohan Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: BruteForce - Guardian.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BruteForce
JailBait
JailBait

Application: BruteForce - Guardian. Empty
PostSubject: Application: BruteForce - Guardian.   Application: BruteForce - Guardian. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:07 am

Ign:
BruteForce

Class:
Guardian

Level: 52 (For now Wink )
EDIT: 53.5 now.

Tempest member who recommended you:
N/A

Sex:
Male

England

IRL Name: (Optional)
Adam

Hours to devote to play per day?
On a typical weekday, 4-7 hours.
On days off, I play over 12 hours per day usually. My typical week will have about 50-60 hours played. However, a week when I'm off, stacks over 100hours.

Have Ventrilo/Mic?
Ofcourse.

Previous Guild Name? Why did you leave your previous guild?
I was in RageQuit for the first couple weeks, then joined Revolution because the group of friends I always played with did. Soon after, they quit the game but I stuck with Rev. Guild members started dwindling down very fast and the fun ended, I got pretty de-motivated so I decided to quit the game.

Why do you want to join Tempest?
Because I want to play the game fairly seriously, and have a laugh now and then at the same time. I can clearly see you're good at what you do. I love PvP, the whole point I'm playing Rohan. Want to be able to get some partys going, expereience the game to its fullest, to do this you need to belong to a strong guild. Smile
I beleive I could be pretty useful to you. Razz

Tell us a little bit about yourself/Background.
I've had alot of experiance with MMOs, been playing for around 9 years starting with Legend of Mir.
I've been playing Rohan since Open Beta, but I'm such a low level right now because I took a break from playing a couple weeks ago. I'm now back in the game with a 7week summer break ahead of me. Very Happy

I just wanna play the game seriously, and have fun whilst doing it. Try me out. Smile
Back to top Go down
CloNe
Admin
Admin
CloNe

Application: BruteForce - Guardian. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: BruteForce - Guardian.   Application: BruteForce - Guardian. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:32 pm

Hello brute , you've been accepted please contact Natalie , CloNe ( Me ) or sugarcake in game and we can get you added to guild as soon as possible.

Will lock and move this post after a couple days.

Also after being added to guild please get someone to add you to the members section of the forums.

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Application: BruteForce - Guardian.
Page 1 of 1